The Drabble Day Challenge is a weekly challenge hosted by http://thewriteaholicblog.wordpress.com/ and it involves writing a Drabble (a short story of 100 words, plus or minus 5) based around a particular prompt. This is my entry into this week’s prompt, which is “LIST”.
While I am out can you get on with the chores for me?
1) You need to jack the house up by 10”, another piece of the Amery Ice Shelf calved last night.
2) Don’t forget to change the feedlines on the eternal chicken. If you want, you can cut us off a couple of chicken steaks.
3) Please check my email. I hope the scans come through today; I NEED that new gall bladder…
4) If the bank rings asking for a loan tell them to go to hell!
5) Don’t forget to stop off at Mr. Schrödinger’s house and feed his cat.