Here is a quick update on my Personal Writing Challenge
In November I wrote 51,875 words, which was a high number due to the fact that I was taking part in NaNoWriMo (where I managed to just trip over the finish line!).
December was not quite so good due to the Christmas break. I had a great time, but my writing took a back seat some of the time and so I only managed 22,384 words in the month.
In January I picked things up again and by the end of yesterday I had written 39,884 words in the month. This including work on Talatu, reformatting Faerie Fire from a script to a novel, and a number of short stories. I’ve been a writing machine!
So, that gives me a total of 114,143 words for the first quarter of the year and I am well on my way towards the 365k target. For the statistically inclined, I have completed 31.3% in 25% of the time.
I have also started submitting my stories to various publishers and will be sending off Talatu within the week. So wish me luck!